- All Products (162)
- Product Bundles (0)
- New Products (11)
- Forest Raised Pork (30)
- Grassfed Beef (8)
- Grassfed Bison (1)
- Grassfed Lamb (11)
- Poultry and Eggs (10)
- Fresh Fish and Seafood (17)
- Cato Corner Cheese (8)
- Dairy Products (28)
- Baffoni's Poultry Farm (6)
- Mushrooms (2)
- Vegetables (17)
- Sub Edge Farm (16)
- The Pickin' Patch (7)
- Herbs (4)
- Maple Syrup (6)
- Fruit (7)
- Tail to Snout (17)
- Russell's Creative Cuisine (7)
- Fiber Products (16)
- Farm to Work (2)
- Farm Friends (2)
- Gift Certificate (1)
- Sale Items (2)
- Thanksgiving Turkeys (2)
Orders must be placed by Tuesday 5 am in order to be picked up, or delivered, on Thursday.
This is our produce ordering website. For our fiber and other non-edible products please visit our
Clatter Ridge Farm is located in Farmington, CT. We raise sheep, chickens and pigs. In contrast to industrial confinement meat production, our animals are raised outside, where they have lots of space, fresh air and sunshine. We care deeply about our animals, our land and our customers.
- Our lambs are raised on pasture. They eat grass in the summer, and hay in the winter. They are rotationaly grazed through our fields, and live outside year round. They don't eat any grain, and they aren't fed any hormones or antibiotics. They are well cared for and treated with great respect.
- Our pigs are born, and raised in the forest. They forage for nuts, grubs, shrubs, and tubers. They eat grass, hay, lots of surplus vegetables, and some grain. They are treated with care and respect, and they have almost as much freedom as they could ever want - but there are limits (and zoning laws).
- Our chickens are free range and cage free. They live outside year round, with access to shelter and shade whenever they want it. They spend their days foraging for bugs, eating clover and grass and hiding from passing predators. They are happy birds, living the dream.
- The vegetables we sell aren't ours. If we grew vegetables, we would be forever fighting the sheep, the chickens, and especially the pigs, for the right to eat them. So we are happy to source, what we don't grow, from some of the many talented farmers nearby. We will find out who has what, and let you know what's available. We will always tell you where your food is coming from- and give credit where credit is due.
Not ready to order? Be sure to Join Our Newsletter so we can let you know about events & specials!
If you want to come to the farm to pick up your order, just place your order in advance, and we will contact you to arrange a pickup time. It is very stressful to the animals, and to us, to have people "just stop by".
We will deliver to homes in our immediate area, the cost is $10 per delivery. For delivery areas and schedule, check out our "Delivery Options" page.
Farm to Work Delivery
We offer a discount to area businesses, which enroll a minimum of 10 employees in our Farm to Work delivery program. The program includes a 12 week delivery subscription for $60 ($5 a week).
To see the products we have available at this moment, simply click on any product categories to the left. Quantities are limited to what you see. As orders are placed, the quantities go down instantly. We update the inventory as new foods become available.
There is no minimum order size. You can order anything you see listed.
Our inventory is changing all the time, depending on the season, the weather and our ability to source from other farmers. Check back often, and if there is something you'd like us to carry, let us know!
Note that many products are priced by weight, so the exact pricing will not be known until we select the actual items that will fulfill your order. However, the shopping cart will show the approximate total cost for each item. When the order is placed, you will receive an immediate confirmation email with a copy of your order, including the approximate pricing. When the order is filled, you'll get another email with the exact cost of each item, and the total due.
For more information